Saturday, December 10, 2011

Which is the best over all a Honda Rincon, Yamaha Grizzly, Arctic Cat?

I have decided to purchase a four wheeler and I am stuck. I cant decide between the Honda Rincon, Yamaha Grizzly or the Arctic Cat. I want a bike with at least a 650cc engine.|||I'd take the Honda first my main reason for this is dependability and ease of finding new parts. Second is the Yamaha. I don't believe I'd buy an Artic Cat. I've always had extremely good service from Honda, their reliability is excellent. I've had my Honda Rancher for 2 years now and haven't had a single problem. I had another Rancher before this one that I'd had for 6 years and never had a problem with it. If you're looking for better pulling power and just better flat out power I'd take the Honda. The Yamaha may be a little faster but the Honda is better at strength.|||Hondas have the best quality control. But in this case -


Yamaha - Honda - Arctic Cat


In that order.

No comments:

Post a Comment