Friday, December 16, 2011

How to change oil in 250 Arctic Cat ATV?

I need to change the oil in my ATV. I cannot locate the owner's manual. Does anyone know if it has an oil filter? If so where is it located? How much oil do they hold? Do I need to remove the crankcase and remove the sludge too?|||Always give year, make, engine size and model # when asking questions. We need all of that info to give an informed answer.


A 2005 250 2x4 has an oil filter.


Make sure you get the right info before doing any work.


Don't trust everything you read here.


Purchase a shop manual before you do any damage.


http://www.motocom.com/motorcycles/|||There is an oil filter.

Report Abuse


|||There is a drain bolt on the underside





No filter





It should have a 148cc next to the fill cap|||take it in to get it the oil change|||I hear you take old oil out and put new oil in the oil tank

No comments:

Post a Comment