Saturday, December 24, 2011

Can anyone tell me about a 1998 Arctic Cat Powder Special 600 snowmobile, I am thinking of buying one.?

The guy wants 1200 with 1400 miles, very reasonable offer it is, however, i know nothing of this type of sled-or arcitc cats in general (I have always ran Polaris). I do know that it is a twin cylinder 600 and am not sure if EFI or carburated. Please let me know, i cant really find much info or reviews on this sled. Thanks|||i have had two artic cats and they both had suzuki engines. They run great one of mine is a 1995 with about 6000 miles and never had to replace anything. $1200 for the 600 is a fair price especially with the low miles the sled has. Trips up north over a weekend can put nearly 300 miles a day easy. I'd say the sled is in excelent shape. I just bought a 2001 indy 550 with 2000 miles for $1500.|||If you always ran Polaris stick with them. You will not be happy with anything else|||Since you're not familiar with them, check around for shops in your area to see if they service, or can get parts for Arctic Cats.


Some regions they're not that popular.


Arctic Cat's are as dependable as the next brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment