Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Arctic Cat Thundercat 950cc Quad. Anyone know when it will be available in UK please?

I'm considering getting one and have never owned this make before. Anyone know what it is like? Build quality etc.


How does this make compare to Honda (currently have a Rincon 680)?


Thanks|||Unless you're a farmer, why does anyone want such ridiculous machines|||Arctic Cats suck. I would never buy one. 950ccs is too much power. may i suggest a can-am outlander 800.|||ha ha ha


1000 cc ATV


ha ha ha !


when will it stop? will ATV's keep getting bigger and bigger?


will someone come out with a 1200 or 1600 cc ATV next year?


It seemed like only yesterday the biggest ATV you could get was 350-400 cc


I own a 400cc 4x4 ATV and it has enough power and speed that I would ever need.


I mean you ride an ATV off road under rough and muddy conditions, does anybody need to go 100 mph?

No comments:

Post a Comment