Saturday, December 10, 2011

Which is better Polaris RMK 800 155 or Arctic Cat M8 153?

I am planning on buying a new snowmobile and i don't know which one i should get. Should i get a Polaris RMK 800 155" track or a Arctic Cat M8 153" track. I don't want a Ski-Doo or a Yamaha because i don't like the way their mountain sleds look.|||Dude polaris all the way! Cats are ugly and to me they ride weird. the rmk stock has 154 horsepower. Compared to the cats 142 horsepower. rmk weighs 487. Cat 491. I think cats brake down more but thats just me.


|||1, ugly is in the eye of the beholder and you cant see it when your on it.. 2, if you work in a shop...they all break. 3, arctic cat tends to be a bit less exp for parts. 4, if your worried about 4 lbs, skip dinner. 5, hp ratings mean nothing if you cant ride.6, go rideem in terrain and conditions youll be in. 7, dont listen to anyone!! Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment